Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Online Staging


I've received questions about how my e-consultations work.  The seller sends me pictures of the rooms in their house.  I write a detailed report give suggestions of how it should be staged.  As with my all my consultations, it us up the the sellers to take my advice.  (More details are under "Services",)

Here is a dining room that has been self-staged.
Dining Room Before

Dining Room After
The sellers did not want to go to the expense of replacing the wallpaper.  See how removing the center leaf and positioning the table on diagonal makes all the difference.  They also added a live fern as a centerpiece, per my instructions.


Family Room Before
Family Room After
This room had too much furniture in it.  The sellers edited the furniture.  I also asked them to make an unobstructed path from the French Doors to the back door.

This coffee table had to go!  The huge coffee table literally 'eats' square footage.



Master Bedroom Before

Master Bedroom After
I recommended new bedding, a large picture over the bed (moved from another room) and remove the window valance and treadmill.  The other night stand (under the window) was added to the right side of the bed with a matching lamp.
I'm like a proud Mama when I see seller's follow through on my suggestions.


7 comments:

  1. Great staging! Using online staging is fabulous! Now you can Stag The World!!! Perfect job, Girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty! I've always wanted to do more online staging. I was the first stager but there are a bizillion stagers here now.

      Delete
  2. So great that you can impact vendors all over the country!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on showing more before and afters from my consultations. Fingers crossed, folks see the value in it.

      Delete
  3. I love that you can share your incredible talents via the cyber world for those who are not lucky enough to have you in their backyard like I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia! It is an exciting direction for me to help out-of-towners!

      Delete